- Application: Circuit Breakers
- Client: Phillips through a Distributor Partner
- Previous Material: EPS
- Problem: Customer was experiencing high assembly costs due to multiple components required to protect the product from damage; excessive freight costs and storage limitations were also a matter of concern.
- Solution: A custom clamshell was developed, which significantly reduced labor cost in assembly. In addition, freight and storage costs were reduced since the new molded pulp trays can be nested in both the empty state and the packaged state.
- Application: Internet Modem
- Client: AT&T through a Distributor Partner
- Previous Material: Die-Cut Corrugate
- Problem: Customer was experiencing high assembly costs due to multiple folds required for corrugate, and the components in the box did not convey a high quality image.
- Solution: A custom tray was developed, which significantly reduced labor cost in assembly. In addition, the tray allowed the components to be organized which improved the perception of quality.
Printer / Copier Cartridge
- Application: Printer/Copier Cartridge
- Client: Lexmark through a Distributor Partner
- Previous Material: Foam
- Problem: Customer was looking for a unit cost reduction, and also was incurring high freight costs.
- Solution: A set of molded pulp end caps were developed, which provided for significant cost savings and since the end caps are nest-able, we were able to nearly triple the amount of product on a pallet which resulted in lower freight cost per unit.
Environmentally conscious since 1995